Keeping up to date

Im finding it easier and easier to get on the blog here and update.
I made this after Michael (who sits next to me at work) mentioned he was planning to make some dragon Brushes for ZBrush. I thought that sounded great and it was right after i read an inspiring book( See previous post) so i dug into zbrush and popped out my first dragon from ZBrush. Granted ive modeled a dragon before but that was like 12 or 14 years ago so im rusty on the dragons I'll be the first to admit.
I hope you enjoy and ill try and update as I go along.
By the way here is a link to my mikey's brushes I used them all over my model and they are great. I had such a great time i used over 15 of the brushes but i couldnt tell you which ones at the moment. Awesome work Michael Dunnam.
http://www.michaeldunnam.com/free-stuff.html

Comments

Popular Posts